Young Member Outstanding Service Award
The SPE Young Member Outstanding Service Award recognizes contributions to and leadership in public and community matters, the Society, the petroleum engineering profession, or the petroleum industry.
- Must be an SPE member younger than 36.
- Must not be on the current SPE Board of Directors, Young Member Outstanding Service award committee or those who have served in these positions during the past 2 years.
- Fill out nomination form.
- Complete all required information on nomination form; incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- Include a complete statement of the reasons for proposing the candidate, with a record of the candidate's professional and industrial achievements in detail.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February
- Encourage no more than 3 colleagues to send letters supporting this nomination to email@example.com.
Do not reference or attach a resume or CV; all information must be included on the nomination form. Nominations and letters of recommendation are considered confidential. Candidates remain on the active consideration list for 3 years and if a candidate is not selected during the 3-year active consideration cycle, they can be renominated the following year if all other eligibility requirements are met.