Oil & Gas Reserves Committee
The Oil and Gas Reserve Commitee (OGRC) includes SPE members who are degreed engineers and geoscientists with at least 10 years experience in reserves and resources estimation. Additionally, other organizations may provide OGRC observers. These observers serve as liaisons between the OGRC and the respective organization on reserves and resources matters. Observers are typically highly-experienced members of similar technical societies. For more information, see the governance document (pdf).
- The committee will be responsible for programs dealing with oil and gas reserves and resources matters, including reserves and resources definitions, terms, recommended practices, and standards;
- The committee will disseminate reserves and resources information to other organizations, agencies, and companies involved in reserves matters, including cooperation with other committees and organizations in development and delivery of relevant training courses;
- Dan DiLuzio, Chairman, Shell International Ltd, USA
- Dragutin Domitrovic, INA-Naftaplin, Hungary
- Steve Gardner, BBVA Compass Bancshares
- Gregory Horton, Santos Ltd, Australia
- Yang Hua, Petrochina
- Paul Johnson, ConocoPhillips
- Michael Lasswell, Murphy Oil Corporation
- W. John Lee, Texas A&M University, USA
- Ian McDonald, Nexen, Canada
- Doug Peacock, Gaffney, Cline & Associates Inc.
- Rawdon Seager, Gaffney, Cline & Associates Inc.
- Bernard Seiller, Total S.A.
- Alexander Shandrygin, Gazpromnetf NTC
- Jeff Tenzer, Chevron, USA
- Jeffrey Wilson, Ryder Scott Petroleum Consultants, USA
- Elliott Young, BHP Billiton
- Robert P. Garnett
International Accounting Standards Board
- D. Ronald Harrell
Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers
- Pierre-Louis Pichon
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Kenneth M. Mallon
American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Anibal R. Martinez
World Petroleum Council