New Member Information
Welcome, and thank you for joining the vibrant community of SPE members. You'll find that SPE members are passionate about the value that they get from their membership and from participating in SPE activities. We hope that you'll soon join them as an active member and begin telling your colleagues about the benefits of membership.
- Verify your address and contact information. This is important to assure you begin receiving your member benefits.
- Provide information on your technical interests/expertise. This will allow us to communicate with you about programs and activities that are relevant to your interests.
- Download the Member Resource Guide This guide gives an overview of SPE's numerous programs and services.
- Find out whether your local section has a website and explore the activities they have planned. Plan to attend their next meeting and begin networking with other members.
- Review the meeting calendar for upcoming meetings that will aid your professional growth
- Explore this website — SPE.org is the way most members stay in touch with what's happening in SPE
- Recruit others to join SPE. You'll have the opportunity to win valuable prizes.
- When you're ready, look for ways you can volunteer. SPE is successful because of the many thousands of volunteers who contribute their time and talent to SPE activities. Through your participation our organization grows.
SPE has customer service representatives available to assist you with all types of membership, access, and program questions. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.972.952.9393. We have several regional offices that may also be able to assist you. Or just complete our o nline feedback form.
You have joined an active, exciting community of E&P professionals. It is up to you to determine how active you want to be and what services you want to use. But we're confident that you'll find SPE worth your investment of time and resources.