SPE Russia and Caspian
Regional Student Paper Contest: Abstract Submission Now Open
The 2014 Student Paper Contest will take place alongside SPE Russian Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Technical Conference and Exhibition.
The contest will be divided into three parts – Undergraduate Division (15 October 2013), and Postgraduate Division: Masters and Diploma projects; and Candidates. (16 October 2013).
The winner of each division is invited to attend the International SPE student paper contest to be held at the 2015 SPE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition in Houston, Texas, USA.
All travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by SPE.
Call for papers deadline: 15 June 2014.
Distinguished Lecturer Program in Russia and Caspian
New Membership Dues in Russia and Caspian Since 2014!
Now we have 2 options: $50 per year, you will receive printed version of JPT, and $10 per year, you will only have access to electronic version of the journal.
If you are already SPE member and would like to change to e-membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a member you can either online or via regional office. There is an option to pay membership dues in Russian Rubles, and by invoice for a company.
Please contact us at 8(495)2680454 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
OnePetro—New Features Now Live
Check out the enhancements to OnePetro, your comprehensive online library of technical literature and journal articles serving the E&P industry. You can now personalise your searches and get alerts, rate papers, and browse pages by journal and/or conference. Enjoy advanced sort-and-filter options and a Google Translate menu with 80 languages to choose from.
Questions or comments? Please send them in.
Note: Login IDs and passwords from the previous OnePetro will not work on the new OnePetro. Moving forward, SPE Members will need to use their spe.org email address and password to log in.
SPE Regional Advisory Committee
Starting 2013 Advisory Committee supervise main SPE Activity in Russia and Caspian region.
- Northwest Russia
- Western Siberia
- Aktobe State University Chapter
- Almetyevsk State Oil Institute
- Atyrau Oil and Gas Institute
- Azerbaijan State Oil Academy
- Bashkir State University Chapters
- Gubkin-Russia State U of Oil & Gas
- Kazakh National Technology University
- Kazakh-British Tech University
- Kazan State University Chapter
- Khazar University
- Moscow Inst of Physics & Technology
- Moscow State University
- Moscow U of Geological Prospecting
- Nazarbayev University Chapter
- North-Eastern Federal University Chapter
- Novosibirsk State University
- Oil and Gas Engineering Academy Chapter
- Samara State Technical University
- St. Petersburg Mining University Chapter
- St. Petersburg University
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Tyumen State Oil and Gas University
- Ufa State Aviation Technical University
- Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
- Ukhta State Technical University
To learn more about sections/chapters please contact the Section/Chapter officers. Contacts will be on the landing pages.
Perynovsky per., 3 Bld. 2
Moscow, Russia, 127055
Hours: 0900 to 1700 (GMT+4) M – F
SPE Moscow Staff
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 124,000 members in 135 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources at www.spe.org.