U.S. Professional Engineering Registration
In many states, you are required by law to maintain a U.S. Professional Engineering registration. With this registration, you can:
- Demonstrate competence in your profession
- Offer engineering services directly to the public
- Serve as an expert credentialed witness
The registration and examination process is handled by individual state board’s of registration and the National Council of Examiners of Engineers and Surveyors.
Prepare for the Exam
We offer a review course and a textbook to assist you in preparing for or maintaining your registration.
- P.E./F.E. Exam Prep course
- A Guide to Professional Engineering Licensure for Petroleum Engineers and Sample P.E. Exam book
Find an Exam
The exam is typically offered one time per year in October and the deadline for test registration is usually in June or July. Check the website of the state where you reside or practice: